From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins Flex SDK builds
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:31:22 GMT
Hi,

>  The Jenkins builds still has breakages not due to code changes.
Other then the occasional timeout (now increased) and rare HTTP issue it's been reasonable
stable for a while. Out of the last 10 build 2 timed out (should no longer be an issue) and
one failed due to a HTTP error.

> The nightly builds aren't posted anywhere that I know
Every time Jenkins runs it creates a build here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_build/ws

The build script runs once every hour after a check in and at least once per day. So we have
a default nightly build already.

I do agree it would be best to have the check in test run as part of the build but I've been
unable to get it to work - anyone want to give it a go?

https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_checkin_tests/

Currently it compiles correctly but hangs on running the tests. The Flash Player (debug projector
version) has been installed on the build machine and it has the correct the to it so in theory
it should work.

The last run I tried (a little while ago):
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flex_SDK_checkin_tests/12/console

Thanks,
Justin