From Daniel Harfleet <dharfl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:55:18 GMT
LG do also

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/max-2011-develop/creating-apps-in-2d-or-3d-for-the-lg-cinema-3d-and-smart-tv-platform/

________________________________
 From: Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.maciag@fusecollective.com>
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2012, 12:08
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] New website content

> Anyone else think it would be more appropriate to have a more generic desktop and mobile
image instead of the distinctly apple products?
This was also my suggestion to designer but he replied that they look better than others.
I'll leave it for now as place holders. Later on we can decide to change them for something
different. Maybe simple vector icons will look good enough.

> Guess this applies to SmartTV's too which sold by many manufacturers, not just Samsung.
>
> Tink
I couldn't find any details who beside Samsung is or will be supporting AIR for TV.