From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Build instruction for Apache Flex
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:00:18 GMT
Add Visual Web Developer into that pile with running scripts that use the command line tools.

Or if you have the paid version of Visual studios you can get this flex plugin for visual
studios.
http://www.ensemble.com/products/tofino.shtml

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Kwiatkowski [mailto:nicholas@spoon.as]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 10:08
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build instruction for Apache Flex

Up to now, we really don't have any easy-to-find instructions on how to make it work using
the most common workflow -- using FlashBuilder, IntelliJ, FDT or FlashDevlop.  People don't
write Flex apps using the command-line, and we should recognize that.  Heck, most people don't
use ANT either.

Jeffery, would you be willing to post the instructions?  I've been swampped with a few projects
here, and won't have throughput for at least another week to put together a good instruction
set.

-Nick

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org