From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 01:51:06 GMT
If there have only been three +1 votes including Jeff's I think we need to wait a bit longer.
That's not very many considering the size of the PPMC. I've said I'd like to check the build
myself. Have any other mentors voted?

Sent from my mobile device.

On Jul 2, 2012, at 8:30 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well looks like we have a release. 72 hours have passed (unless I've stuffed up my time
zone calculations) and we have +3 votes and no negative votes.

> Although strictly Jeff vote may not count as he didn't download and test as per the guidelines.
I'm not sure on that. Given that the vote was over a weekend and there been little feedback
(I'm assuming people need more time to test perhaps) should we wait for more votes/feedback
before calling it an official release? Any advice from the mentors on this?