From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Error on running ant build script from within Flash Builder on OSX
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:33:55 GMT
Hi,

Currently I get the following error when running ANT from within Flash Builder.
frameworks/downloads.xml:102: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load 32-bit SWT libraries
on 64-bit JVM

The error occurs on the prompt line to accept the MPL licence.

Running from the command line I get no error. Not sure how the issue can be fixed so that
you can build from within Flash Builder.

May be my environment setup but posting just in case someone else runs into the issue.

Thanks,
Justin