From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: building flex
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:42:20 GMT
Hi,

> It's basically target PackageMXP that fails. It's looking for stuff in the
> folder \frameworks\projects\ instead of \frameworks\projects\flash-integration\

Looks like that's an issue that need to be fixed. Thanks for finding and reporting it.

> [compc] Error: Inconsistant linkage in
> D:\adobe\flash\player\11.3\playerglobal.swc(flash.utils:ByteArray,
> flash.utils:CompressionAlgorithm, flash.utils:IDataInput2,
> flash.utils:IDataOutput2) - 'flash.utils:ByteArray' is marked as external,
> but 'flash.utils:IDataInput2' is not.

Perhaps you have the wrong playerglobal.swc, the build currently expects the 11.1 one not
the 11.3 one which you seem to be using.

Getting the Flex SDK compiling with 11.3 is on my list after we have a parity release.

Thanks,
Justin