From "Glenn Williams" <i...@tinylion.co.uk>
Subject Enviornment Paths in build
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 07:20:22 GMT
Following on from my experience building the downloaded trunk and some
confusion I had with the Readme regarding setting enviro vars

Am I correct in saying;

FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER
A:\_FlexSDK\_Apachie_Releases\FpDebug\FlashPlayerDebugger.exe

ADOBE_EXTENSION_MANAGER
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Extension Manager CS5

Where the first includes the exe file and the second is just a path to an
exe file

If so, and this is how I have it set up here and its working, isn't this a
little inconsistent.

I haven't seen the readme that was updated yesterday or whenever, but this
should b4e spelled out. Or better yet keep all as paths telling the user to
rename their copy of the debug exe to a set filename.

Just a thought

It was the only think I had to do over,  first I set only paths then I set
both as paths including exe, then tried on of each.

Good work all round though, as the build works fine and is being used in
house for last two days on large 4.6 project with so far no trouble.

Glenn Williams
tinylion development & design.

http://www.justgiving.com/christine-williams2

As you may know my brother was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease last
year.
Please if you have time, Visit this link to help use fund rising. Thanks.
Glenn