From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Jenkin windows build now working again!
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 22:31:52 GMT
Hi,

> just FYI, both these paths work for me locally on Windows 7:
> - env.PIXELBENDER_HOME=C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Adobe Utilities -
> CS5\\Pixel Bender Toolkit 2
> - env.PIXELBENDER_HOME=C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Utilities -
> CS5/Pixel Bender Toolkit 2

The variables are specified in the Jenkins confg and I think it does some parsing on it first
before setting them as environment variables. eg it expands ${WORKSPACE}. The spaces need
to be escaped due to how they are used in the build scripts and the ":" need to be escaped
in Jenkins. The "\\" rather than "/" probably would work as well but I've not tried.

Thanks,
Justin