From Marek Pavilovic <Marek.Pavilo...@euromonitor.lt>
Subject Developer guidance for websites with content for Adobe Flash Player in Windows 8
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:28:53 GMT
Hi

It's my first post here. I've just discovered this artical. I think it can influence the future
of Flex but it hasn't been discussed on the mailing list yet. Microsoft will manage a list
of websites that are allowed to display Flash content: "(..) only sites that are on the Compatibility
View (CV) list for Flash can play Flash content within Internet Explorer 10 in the Windows
Metro style UI"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/jj193557(v=vs.85).aspx

Maybe Apache Flex should consider developing a touch friendly homepage and submitting it to
the list?

Marek