From Marek Pavilovic <>
Subject Developer guidance for websites with content for Adobe Flash Player in Windows 8
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:28:53 GMT

It's my first post here. I've just discovered this artical. I think it can influence the future
of Flex but it hasn't been discussed on the mailing list yet. Microsoft will manage a list
of websites that are allowed to display Flash content: "(..) only sites that are on the Compatibility
View (CV) list for Flash can play Flash content within Internet Explorer 10 in the Windows
Metro style UI"

Maybe Apache Flex should consider developing a touch friendly homepage and submitting it to
the list?

View raw message