From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: flex testing architecture
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:28:40 GMT
>I'm having a look to the Flex source code and it seems that Adobe didn't use TDD or I don't
see the ALL tests.

There are no unit tests. Very early in this list there is a prolonged series of discussions
on this topic, it might be useful to give those a quick read.

>For example I think that each spark component should have his related test but I don't
see them.

There are tests for these components in a framework called Mustella. They are somewhere between
integration and functional tests and constitute the way the Flex framework was tested.

One of the goals I originally put out there was to one day have unit test coverage.

Mike