From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Automated UI Tester for ActionScript
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:36:18 GMT
>Historically, the problems you think are important have been different from the list of
top issues I hear from the Adobe folks (and generally, my opinions usually match better against
your list).

>I'm primarily interested in issues that impact Apache Flex and especially ones that might
somehow be actionable by the folks on this list.  I don't hear these lists from the Adobe
folks as often any more since I've been >heads down on this Apache transition, so I am
curious what your thoughts are.

Fair enough Alex. I will put together some thoughts.

Mike