From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: Automated UI Tester for ActionScript
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:31:18 GMT
>When you explained to Adobe that it would be a bad idea simply stop development on the
Flex SDK and instead donate it to this Apache Project, Adobe took your advice. Then, a few
thousand of us [and counting] >joined this project and began donating our time and expertise.
I am saying that asking you for your advice on business strategy isn't a bad idea. You do
appear to be authoritative on this subject to Adobe and also >influential to the several
thousand people on this list, anyway. Maybe they should pay you because they have found merit
in your advice before.

Scott,

Stopping you because that isn't entirely accurate. It wasn't just me trying to get Flex to
Apache. There were many others inside and out of Adobe that wanted to ensure Flex lived on
and were looking for a way.

On that note, I should have kept my sarcastic comment to myself, something I need to improve
upon, so let's let this thread die here and focus on how we can use these or other tools to
improve Apache Flex.

Mike