From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: flexunit
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:04:31 GMT
> are u alone on this project?

Right now, yes. We haven't had any critical bugs (those without easy workarounds filed in
a number of years). There are a number of things we wanted to do around better spark/mx support
and others but most of the community working on the project has moved on to other pastures.
FlexUnit is still downloaded and used constantly, and I and a few others still monitor and
reply on the support forums. However, there is no active development (save for the things
that need to be changed to move it to apache) right now.

However, very shortly I will be posting here looking for volunteers for each of the steps
we need to do to move to Apache, where we can have a richer community supporting the project.

Mike