From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Missing Flex documentation/ ASDocs JIRA issues
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 06:29:50 GMT
Hi,

> No, FLEXDOCS were not migrated.  We have not donated the documentation other
> than ASDocs.  Is there anything useful in there?

Doing this search on the Adobe bug base:
project = "Flex Documentation" and (summary ~ ASdoc OR description ~ ASdoc OR comment ~ ASdoc)

gives 191 hits of including 20 odd unresolved issues.

There may be more issues related to ASDocs but it's hard to say without looking in more detail.

Thanks,
Justin