From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: JIRA progress (for those not on the infrastructure list)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:07:53 GMT
Hi Justin,

This is good news! This email should have been received by many.

BUT! It is considered very bad form to forward or quote from private emails to a public list.
I'm unsure if these facts about the JIRA configuration are public knowledge.

It would be enough to write:

"The ASF is upgrading JIRA's host and will start tackling the backlog of imports."

Also,

"During this upgrade JIRA may not be available. This could take most of the weekend. Please
be patient."

Regards,
Dave

On Jun 7, 2012, at 1:19 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This was just sent to the infrastructure list, although Flex in not mentioned I assume
we are part of the backlog of JIRA imports.

> "This weekend we will be migrating our JIRA VM to a new ESX host in our cluster.  This
host is far less contended for resources and this will allow us to increase the VMs memory
allocation.
> The increase of RAM will then allow us to start up the test instance of JIRA and start
tackling the backlog of JIRA imports."