From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: checkintests target failing
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:04:48 GMT
Hi,

> It ran for me last time I tried it.
It did for me as well but the build scripts have changed a little since then. :-)

What I'm trying to determine if it's just my environment that's not correct configured (quite
possibly I've changed something and forgotten) or if the build scripts have an issue. Once
I know that I'll going to try and get the checkin tests working as part of the Jenkins (on
SVN checkin of any changes to the SDK).

Can anyone who has a clean checkout of the Apache Flex project with no spaces in the path
do an "ant checkintests" and see if it works. I'm on OSX but if the build scripts have an
issue you should get a similar error on OSX to what I did on windows.

Thanks,
Justin