From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate JIRA issues
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:32:44 GMT
Hi,

> Definitely possible that there are duplicates and some missing.
I don't think it a huge issue as long as we have most of them (and I believe we do) it's all
good.

>  Plus, it was a custom migration tool I wrote and it crapped out a few times and had
to be restarted.
Do we have list of what issues were in the import or what issue were not included (which would
be the shorter list I assume)? Is there as easy way to check what has and hasn't been copied
across?

I assume at this point it good use the Apache JIRA and mostly ignore the old Adobe bug base.

Thanks,
Justin