From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Mustella status?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 03:59:02 GMT
Hi,

> It won't be in the distribution (since it wasn't in Adobe releases, and I'm not really
sure it makes sense to put that
> much stuff in a distribution).
I would vote for it's inclusion into the SDK - not having some way of testing the SDK was
probably the number one complaint and having it (IMO) would make people more likely to make
improvements and quality of the SDK. For parity release it's probably not needed.

> Carol and/or I will run the release against our private working copies of it.
No offence intended, but wouldn't it be better if it was independently verified? Even if Mustella
can't be included in the parity release could it be put up somewhere so other people can have
access to it to verify the parity release? Even if the tests are not passing 100% is would
be useful to have access to it soon than later.

> It would be interesting to know whether 3.x should be higher priority than
> Additional Spark Components.
I's guess that spark components should be first and 3.x higher on the list as I do know of
projects who have not migrated to 4.x yet. (Although as more time goes on 3.x probably becomes
less important.)

Thanks,
Justin