From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex 4.8.0
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2012 02:10:04 GMT

On 6/29/12 6:58 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any chance Alex or yourself can show the logs (even if only high level) of the
> Mustella tests results for this build?

Some 13,000 tests ran.  Of the 160-odd failures Carol mentioned earlier,
most of them were due to a stale test.  There was another chunk of tests
that failed due to a configuration issue.  There are some pixel comparison
differences on a few others which could be due to rendering differences on
my computer or differences in the FXG but all are on the edges an I can't
see them visually.

There are two tests where a DataGrid column sized differently.  I haven't
investigated those yet.  Essentially all other tests passed.

So, if you are running your own tests, see if your DG columns come out the
same.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team