From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: time to help test the release candidate
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:55:42 GMT

On 6/27/12 11 :37AM, "Dasa Paddock" <dpaddock@esri.com> wrote:

>I just ran the latest makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh and the resulting
>4.8 SDK is missing swfobject.js in the templates/swfobject folder. It's
>also missing playerProductInstall.swf as compared to SDK 4.6.0. This
>means that when I create a new Flex Project based on my 4.8 SDK and try
>to run it, it fails to run since the swfobject.js is 404.

swfobject.js gets downloaded from google as part of the build
playerProductInstall.swf has been replaced by expressInstall.swf and it
comes from the same download

>Should these files be in the SVN trunk or should
>makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh download them?

I am rekitting right now and will be using
makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh to test out a fix for your flex library
issue.  I will check this issue as well.

Carol