From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: Distinguishing Adobe from Apache SDKs?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:21:48 GMT

On 6/27/12 10:00 AM, "" <>

> Hi,
> I think you got me wrong on the company repo thing.
> The repo is not public. It's just for usage inside the company. So I don't
> think this should be a problem.
> It's just something everybody will have to do over and over again.
I will check, but I think that even internal company re-deployment requires
an agreement from Adobe.

What I'm more curious to hear from others on the list is whether this is
going to be a hurdle for adoption.  If having Adobe publish Maven-friendly
stuff is going to make it tons easier, then I will push to make it happen.
> And I was suggesting to volunteer to publish the artifacts for Apache ... so
> if they have something new
> Apache could offer their services to do it for them, if they want this to
> happen.
Did you mean "Apache" in the first sentence?  I was expecting that part of
Apache Flex's release process would eventually include deploying
Maven-friendly stuff.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.