From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Contribution to the Apache Flex Project
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:23:40 GMT

On 6/27/12 8:08 AM, "Desai, Ashish S" <ashish.s.desai@jpmorgan.com> wrote:

> While we know that we are too much involved in the parity release, do we have
> guidelines for other developer community to contribute actively to this
> project?
Apache is a volunteer organization.  Do whatever you feel you can do.  There
is no roadmap.  Since you are not yet a committer, feel free to submit
patches for bugs.

Please take time to understand how Apache works.  Everything important
happens on this mailing list and the archives contain lots of useful
information.  It is often worth searching it before asking questions as many
of these questions have been asked and answered many times already.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team