From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject [MENTOR] how are you involved in the release process?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:14:48 GMT
Hi,

The latest kits are in http://people.apache.org/~cframpton/ApacheFlexRC/current/

We think we're very close to done.  We have a couple of issues we're still working on but
the structure of the kit is in place.  Before the "vote" is there any kind of checklist/process
that the mentors need to do?  For example, we think we've got the NOTICE and LICENSE files
done correctly, and the jars are in the correct place, the manifests for our jars have LICENSE
and NOTICE files in them, etc but does someone who knows more than we do actually check that
stuff out?  Who looks at the RAT output?

The Flex trademark agreement is back in Apache's court again for review.  Hopefully that will
be done quickly and then the required parties at Adobe and Apache will sign the agreement.

For those of you that don't know, Adobe (in the US) has a company wide shutdown week next
week, starting July 2.

Carol