From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex SDK Installer
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:29:04 GMT

On 6/19/12 11:14 PM, "Om" <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

> I commented here:
> FLEX-33106<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33106>(AIR
> version of makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder for Windows) But
> notifications are not working.  So sending it on the list again:
>
> Carol,
>
> I wanted to make sure this was on your radar. I am waiting for these two
> things from you:
>
> 1. How do we want to prompt the downloads for BlazeDS and Fontswf tools in
> the installer? What are the URLs for the downloads, license txt, etc.
Please use the same text and URLs as are in the modules/download.xml file.

> Can
> we show a webpage pointing to the adobe licensing page in a HTML component?
I suppose so, but how would you regain control of the UI afterwards?

> 2. New build with flashbuilder-config.xml in the FLEX_HOME/ide/flashbuilder
> directory.
This is checked in AFAIK.  You can build your own kit until Carol gets
another one out.  It would help us verify that the scripts run elsewhere.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team