From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Missing Flex documentation/ ASDocs JIRA issues
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 06:34:27 GMT

On 6/16/12 11:11 PM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>> No, FLEXDOCS were not migrated.  We have not donated the documentation other
>> than ASDocs.  Is there anything useful in there?
> Yes bugs related to ASDocs  such as the one I just provided a URL to.
> Looks like we are also missing the compiler issues (ASC project) for instance:
> While that one problem is  flash related there are Flex related issue in
> there, for instance:
We only migrated SDK, DMV and Automation bugs.

We might want to manually re-enter ASC bugs that we can actually do
something about.  If it is tied to the VM like the first one, there isn't
much we can do. I'm not sure it is right to migrate the whole thing.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message