From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate JIRA issues
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 05:45:40 GMT

On 6/16/12 10:32 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Definitely possible that there are duplicates and some missing.
> I don't think it a huge issue as long as we have most of them (and I believe
> we do) it's all good.
>
>>  Plus, it was a custom migration tool I wrote and it crapped out a few times
>> and had to be restarted.
> Do we have list of what issues were in the import or what issue were not
> included (which would be the shorter list I assume)? Is there as easy way to
> check what has and hasn't been copied across?
I didn't build a list of what was not allowed to be migrated.  I don't know
of any easy way of verifying other than writing a SOAP app to walk both
databases.  It is not a priority for me at this time.

> I assume at this point it good use the Apache JIRA and mostly ignore the old
> Adobe bug base.
I think if we missed migration of something important we'll find out shortly
and can manually re-enter in Apache Flex JIRA.  We need to ask folks to
re-enter any Adobe bug created after Jan 30 2012, which is when I made the
dump file.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team