From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: JIRA issues votes
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:41:55 GMT

On 6/16/12 6:54 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi,

With the import of the JIRA issue we lost the existing votes for popular issues. So I though
I'd put the the top issues here and perhaps they inspire someone to do something. Some of
there will be no longer important, some have actually been implemented/fixed and some relate
to the flash player but others certainly would be worth looking into. Searching for the old
SDK number with quotes around it (eg "SDK-17854") will bring it up in the new Apache JIRA.

I thought I copied the vote count into one of the comments on each bug.  But you are right
that the JIRA DB doesn’t know the vote total.  Votes are stored in the DB by user and the
user accounts were not migrated because of possible collision problems.

I also considered asking folks to re-vote on their issues so we get a more current status
of what is important.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team