From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: jenkins build
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:36:58 GMT

On 6/14/12 7 :00PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,

>You may need to be logged in to see that page.
>
>Environment variable are set about 2/3 of the way down the page under
>"Set environment variables".

Yes, things became a little "clearer" when I logged in.

>Ant properties are under the "Advanced" button in "Invoke Ant" section
>just under that section. I've added "authoring.donot.ask="

In Jenkins, I removed all the *.donot.ask properties and replaced them
with build.noprompt which will cover all the MPL1.1 read the license
prompts as well as skip all prompts for the optional downloads (and skip
the optional downloads themselves).

Carol