From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Clean checked up build is currently failing
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:41:13 GMT

On 6/13/12 3:32 AM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>> it just did a clean build and everything seems to work fine. Perhaps the
>> flexTasks.jar file is locked on the build server. Is there any way to check
>> this?
> It was a totally clean build and I have the same issue on OSX locally. I'm not
> 100% sure what the issue is. Try an "ant clean" and see if you get the error.
I found this post [1].  What targets were you running?  I did see it on
VMWare Win7 when doing "ant clean main release".  It appears that when the
release target does its cleaning, the jar file still appears in use from the
main target.  I saw you set failonerror=false which is probably ok in this

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message