From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] Third Party source
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:41:48 GMT

On 6/6/12 12:32 PM, "Greg Reddin" <> wrote:

> Making him a committer does require the usual vote process. Why would
> it not?
Because in this case, the committer has no prior record of merit at Apache.
He is simply a code owner who wants to help out with the legal clearance of
his code.  If I had known this would be an issue, I would've put him on the
initial committers list which is another way to become a committer without a

Are you sure there are no process exceptions for this scenario?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message