From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject [MENTORS] Third Party source
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:22:54 GMT
Hi Mentors,

Some of the source code in the compiler is copyrighted by Jeff Dyer who wrote some of original
code that was then acquired by Macromedia/Adobe.  At the time of the donation,  Roy Fielding
said we should make Jeff a committer so he can move the copyrights to the NOTICES file.  Does
that make sense?  If so, I will ask him to submit an ICLA.  I assume his committer status
doesn’t require the usual vote protocol?  My understanding is that need to get this cleared
up in order to cut an official release.

Thanks,

--
Alex Harui