From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Flex June Report
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:09:47 GMT
Hi folks.

We don’t have to post to the incubator status this month, but here’s a quick rundown of
where I think we are.

 1.  Adobe finally sent a trademark license proposal to Apache for review.  I have no idea
how long it will take to finalize, but at least we finally have some actual words to discuss.
 2.  A donation of the automation code, sample themes, and a few odds and ends is awaiting
VP signature.
 3.  We are still scrubbing the rest of the mustella tests.  I keep hoping were on the last
pass, but we keep finding other stuff that needs clean up.  I think we still need a week or
two and then we have to go through the legal review and get VP signature
 4.  We are hopefully in the final steps to getting the packaging finalized for a release.
 We are currently wrestling with the output from RAT which is telling us which files still
don’t have correct licensing from an Apache perspective.

Meanwhile, many thanks to Om, Justin, Tomasz for working on the AIR re-packager for FB and
other IDEs.  And thanks to Christophe Herreman for his help on the release packaging.  Congratulations
on becoming a  committer.

And finally, we have the sad news about Doug Arthur, who was such a warm, helpful and welcoming
volunteer at 360Flex.  He will be missed.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team