From JP Bader ...@zavteq.com>
Subject Re: [OT] another future of Flex talk
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:09:30 GMT
If you'd like a Connect meeting setup, just use someone's lappy and we
could record the session?  I'd be happy to offer up the CFUG's
connect.  Let me know.

JP

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Peter Andreas Moelgaard
<admin@petermolgaard.com> wrote:
> I for one would be very interested in any way it could come across my path.. We are a
lot of people who could use some speaking from the horses own mouth (pardon the expression,
it was for all purposes intended positively and encouraging)

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 20, 2012, at 18:47, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> It would be great if there's a live stream.
>> Probably not possible given the short notice (and time zone may not be suitable for
everyone) but see what I can do. If there's enough interest I can do a repeat online.

--
JP Bader
Principal