From Christophe Herreman <christophe.herre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkintests target failing
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 19:45:29 GMT
Hi,

I looked into this and, unless I'm missing something, it seems like there
is an issue with reading env.properties in the compiler configuration. The
code currently looks for env.properties on the classpath but I could not
find where the file is added to the classpath. I added some debug info and
the file is never read since it is not found.

I changed the code to load the file based on FLEX_HOME, but then this only
works when calling one of the shell/batch files that sets FLEX_HOME.

Any ideas?

regards,
Christophe

--