From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] New website
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:12:14 GMT
I'm happy to help with this effort as well.  I've been playing with the CMS
for a while now and I think I know how to get the new design into it.

Can you send me the new design so I can start the conversion work?  Or can
you post it somewhere so we can get started?

-Nick Kwiatkowski
 quetwo@apache.org