From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Updates to Flex website
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 03:00:14 GMT
Hey everybody,

I made a few changes to the Apache Flex project homepage.  Please check it
out and let me know what you think.

Some of us at the Spoon project will be posting a monthly newsletter where
we will be informing the "less intimate" community about the happenings at
the project (and all the fun stuff happening on this mailing list).  I am
responsible for section of the newsletter involving the substantive updates
happening with the project.  I can update the website with the same
information on a monthly basis, if you think that is appropriate.

This is in response to many comments I've been getting about our homepage
being very stale, with very out-of-date info on it.

These pages are sitting on the staging server at :
http://flex.staging.apache.org/flex/

Thanks for the feedback!

-Nick