From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Import...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:32:10 GMT
Very good. Thanks for all your effort on this.

to import the FLEX jira issues into the test instance, https://issues.apache.org/jira-test/browse/FLEX

> Now, as per comments from Alex we are ready to import this data into the live JIRA setup.
 However, as you have already been using JIRA the import steps are slightly more complicated.
They are below:

> Create new project FLEXSTAG
> Move the current FLEX project to FLEXSTAGING
> Delete FLEX project
> Import old FLEX project
> Move the FLEXSTAG issues to FLEX
>

> This is straight forward enough, but it will have some consequences.   For example,
FLEX-1 as it stands right now in the ASF JIRA will be renumbered, as it will be added after
the import of FLEX JIRA from Adobe.  This is both intentional, and unavoidable.

> As this process is running, we dont want anyone using the FLEX project I propose to run
the import this weekend.  Probably Saturday PM (UTC/BST) if there are any objections please
speak up ASAP. Any delays will push back the import to another weekend (it wont be the two
that follow as there are other things planned for then)