From தமிழ் <elamu...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help to implement autoscrollpolicy for ui component
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:05:38 GMT
Hi All,
This might not be the right place to post the question but I know I can
reach all the experts here.

I am actually developing a whiteboard application using flex 4. I am using
the sample code from

http://axelscript.com/wp-content/Examples/DrawingWithUIComponent4/DrawingWithUIComponent4.html

All I want to do is restrict the drawing area (say a 200x 200 square) and
when the drawing exceed this width/height it should produce scrollbars.

When I use clipAndEnableScroll it clips the content but no scrollbar
appears (when wrapped inside a scroller component the application hangs)

Kindly help me in this.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Tamil