From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] Re: JIRA email notifications not working
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:10:26 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...What is the process to have INFRA prioritize and fix this issue?  Right
> now, it remains in the 'Unassigned' bucket.  I guess no one has taken a
> look at it yet...

I have commented on INFRA-4937, with a few more details that might
help diagnose the problem.

I cannot change the priority but I'd recommend lowering it to Major,
it is definitely not a critical thing that needs to be fixed in the
next ten minutes, so setting it to Critical is not helpful.

Feel free to ping us mentors again if the issue does not move in the
next few days.

-Bertrand