From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flex June Report
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:14:14 GMT
Hi Alex,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> On 6/12/12 8:24 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
>>... I have edited the report at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2012
>> to account for progress on INFRA-4380 and to avoid redundancies with
>> the previous report...

> It looks like you removed my monthly plea for decentralized infrastructure.
> I had added that the CI server ran out of disk space during the month;
> another reason decentralization would help.  It looks like you replaced that
> text with a reference to a June 2012 report.  Did you mean May?...

Yes, it's May, sorry, fixed that now.

You can see the text that I removed at http://s.apache.org/gB1 - sorry
I didn't notice that you had phrased it as "things haven't changed
yet", I thought it was just a repeat of last month's questions.

However, I think your questions about decentralized infrastructure
belong to infrastructure@apache.org instead of the board report - IMO
those things should be discussed with the infra team first, who can
(mostly, depending on budget) decide by themselves how to best handle
our project's infrastructure.

Would you agree to move those questions to that list?

-Bertrand