From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review after first months of Apache Flex, new guidelines and keeping Flex alive
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:59:33 GMT
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:44 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>... Once these 3 items are complete (JIRA, testing framework, initial parity release)
> we'll likely to see a lot more activity...

Although the JIRA import problems need to be solved, I don't see what
prevents people from using the existing instance at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX to go forward without
having to wait for that.

I assume issues created there can be linked to existing issues in the
Adobe Flex JIRA if that's still up, and if that's not the case we can
fairly easily host a static copy of that somewhere so that people can
find the required information.

-Bertrand