From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review after first months of Apache Flex, new guidelines and keeping Flex alive
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:10:17 GMT
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Rick Winscot <rick.winscot@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I have a solution for the Jira dump... forget it... move on... I can almost guarantee
that more than 60% of
> it is out-dated, 20% is irrelevant, 10% is ancient history, 9.9% are actually Flash bugs,
.01% is applicable
> to Apache Flex .... and it will take FOREVER to troll through all the mire to get to
that .01%....

Without knowing the current list of issues in detail I tend to agree
with your view - hence my proposal to dump the current JIRA issues as
static html files served from an apache.org server.

I wouldn't be possible to make any changes to those "legacy" issues,
but each one would have its own permanent URL that can be referred
from http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX.

-Bertrand