From Dave Alger <ctrp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flex-dev contributer died unexpectedly
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:48:37 GMT
I'm still trying to contact his boss at vmware to share the link as well if
anyone else from vmware is on this list please contact me.  Thanks

I know Doug loved Flex and the Apache Flex community was something he was
very proud to be a member of.  If it is possible to link to his memorial
page even for a little while that would be nice.  Doug saved his wife from
a not so good situation in Canada and married her and moved her to USA.
Her facebook page is mostly public so that is why I linked to it.

His wife and daughter really have nothing as Doug was their lifeline.  She
is moving in with a friend for now but I feel driven to make this a good
fund drive effort to give a little back to her for all Doug gave to us.
Even my wife is sharing the link with hundreds of her online friends who
are willing to make a small $5 donation to lift up Doug's wife and daughter.

Thanks for anyone who can donate and share this page with a few kind words
for Doug.

Dave Alger
me@davealger.com