From Dave Alger <alge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flex-dev contributer died unexpectedly
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:20:42 GMT
Thanks so much for those that were able to contribute and share the link to
Doug's page.

I just got off the phone with his wife and she told me that this community
has lifted her spirits greatly that so many people around the world would
give a little of themselves to a person they never met.  I wished I could
give his wife and daughter a hug when his daughter summed it up like this,
"I wish it was a different day when daddy was alive"

Dee said that she isn't going to have time to email everyone back but
wanted me to reply with a big heart felt thank you to the Apache Flex
community.  She received paypal donations and kind messages from many
countries around the world and even a kind message in Spanish that google
did okay at translating!

Please take the time to donate a small amount if you haven't already and
leave a message for Doug and his young daughter.

http://dougarthur.info

Thanks again for your generosity and I hope to be able to meet some of you
at http://360flex.com/ in a couple weeks if I can get my boss to approve it.

Dave Alger
me@davealger.com