From OmPrakash Muppirala <omup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 03:29:25 GMT
On May 31, 2012 6:34 PM, "Tink" <flex@tink.ws> wrote:

> > Can you please
> > work on exporting FXG from Tomasz's .fla file in the meantime?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Om
>
> Course, you want me to just look at creating the spinner to match
Thomasz's design, or look at creating the skins for for the other
components as well?

I would prefer you to export all the skin parts, if you can please.

> Thomasz can you save out a CS4 FLA (its the most recent version I have),
and uploaded it to accompany the other files?

The .fla file is attached to the JIRA ticket: FLEX-61.  It is a CS4
version-as the name suggests.

Thanks,
Om