From OmPrakash Muppirala <omup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SDK to Flash Builder - anyone what to help out with design?
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2012 07:41:10 GMT
Tink,

On Jun 2, 2012 3:27 PM, "Tink" <flex@tink.ws> wrote:

> > It looks fine to me.
> > BTW. Over state did not have different gradient color. Only stroke
color was changed from grey to white.

> Ah sorry I missed that, I've added one that has a white border too, which
is definitely my fav.

> Om is this stuff useable for you?

It looks great!  Thanks for this.  The skins are good enough for me to work
with.

> Some bits like the ProgressBar I thought it would be a good chance to
think about implementing a Spark version. It works for this scenario, but
more work is needed on some classes to make them truly useable
component/layouts, and the code needs tidying up.

I would love to do that, but I feel it will move us away from our current
target - which is to get a parity release out.  I think I will just use
what you have created, for now.  I plan to create a reusable multi-step
activity indicator as part of this exercise, though.  I think you have
implemented a lot of the required functionality already.