From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA email notifications not working?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:38:04 GMT

> > Created here: INFRA-4937
> > <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4937>(Apache Flex - JIRA
> > email notifications not
> > working)<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4937>
> > Thanks,
> > Om
> >
> Actually, I was referencing the fact that Tony is assigned to these bugs.
> think for email you can just go re-edit your preferences?  I don't know if
> Infra can easily fix email globally.  Try changing preferences and see if
> it
> fixes email for you.

The problem is that I dint do anything to cause the emails to not work.
One would not expect email notifications to stop working after an import
process.  Moreover, this is for a bug that was created originally on the
Apache Flex JIRA.  And I am still listed as a watcher for the bug.

And we used to get a mail on flex-dev@incubator.apache.org for each
notification.  I don't think I can control that from my settings.