From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Badge installer
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:45:57 GMT
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <
t.maciag@fusecollective.com> wrote:

> Finally I had some time to work on this.
> I've added background with logo to FLA as vectors. This eliminated the
> need for use 100kb png image. When working on that I've managed to fix logo
> so it's now usable as FXG. Somehow direct export form Illustrator to FXG
> broke gradients...

That's a fantastic by-product of this exercise!  Please do attach the fxg
to the ticket as well: FLEX-33093 -
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33093>

Apache Flex logo contribution<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33093>

> Right now the size is about 115kb. I'll cut this down by 50kb tomorrow.
> Those 50kb are used by embedded font which use only numerals and dot (11
> glyphs) so I can easily replace it by vector symbols in library and display
> with AS3.

How easy/hard is it to add more glyphs to this?  Maybe we can write an ant
script to make it more robust.  I can help with that.  But this is not a
big priority right now.