From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex SDK Installer
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:14:58 GMT
I commented here:
FLEX-33106<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33106>(AIR
version of makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder for Windows) But
notifications are not working.  So sending it on the list again:

Carol,

I wanted to make sure this was on your radar. I am waiting for these two
things from you:

1. How do we want to prompt the downloads for BlazeDS and Fontswf tools in
the installer? What are the URLs for the downloads, license txt, etc. Can
we show a webpage pointing to the adobe licensing page in a HTML component?
2. New build with flashbuilder-config.xml in the FLEX_HOME/ide/flashbuilder
directory.

Please update this ticket when you can.

Thanks,
Om