From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Badge installer
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:43:54 GMT
On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:53 AM, Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <
t.maciag@fusecollective.com> wrote:

> Lets go with this option for now. Any chance we get the font you used?
>>
> We used Calibri to be consistent with font used in logo so we can't use it
> as dynamic text without buying a license. We can always change that and use
> Open Sans like in application.
>
> I would prefer switching to Open Sans, if you dont mind.

>  The text on the badge needs to be changed (because of trademark
>> restrictions)
>>
> Are you sure? We didn't use logo, only text. Anyway, what text should we
> put in there?

Alex mentioned it in one of his mails [1]

I am not sure what the new text would be.  Any suggestions from the others?
It should be something like: "Install Apache Flex - {version number} for
Adobe Flash Builder, {IntelliJ, FDT, FlashDevelop, etc.}"

The problem is we dont have positive confirmation about the rest of the
IDEs working fine with the Flex SDK that the InstallFlexSDK app installs.
As we get confirmation, we will be modifying the text, which is why we need
make the text dynamic.

I am not good at writing copy.  Anyone else want to give it a shot?

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://markmail.org/message/4l2t4jfd4gq6vuya